Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wednesday Addams

I contemplated leaving this post until Saturday seeing as I've been on a post manic day! 
But I thought nah fire it up! 
So this is my actual Halloween get up for this year! 
Hello Wednesday Addams! 

Dress is from river island and cost £35. 
You can't see it properly in this picture but it has a lovely dress print embossed on it! 

Makeup -

Eyebrows- Mac - fluidline in dipdown

Eyes
-Illamasqua - vintage metallix in embellish 
-urban decay - naked basics palette - faint, naked2 & crave.
-Topshop- khol duo liner in we're going home. 

Face
-Illamasqua - matte veil 
-Illamasqua - skin base foundation in 02
-17- miracle matte loose powder translucent 
-Illamasqua -cream pigment -hollow
-Illamasqua - cream blusher - zygomatic 
-urban decay -naked basics - naked 2

Lips
-maybelline -colour tattoo -permanent taupe 
-Illamasqua -lipstick in shard 


I'll add a proper picture of this on Saturday hopefully when I'm dressed to go to my friends party :) 

What are you goin as for Halloween?

Trick or treat XO



No comments:

Post a Comment