Wednesday 22 October 2014

It's been a while.

                     
Hello , it appears I really have been neglecting this lovely little blog of mine, what can I say , life got in the way!
Any way, I decided to give this another little go it , it might not be the best or the most informative blog you'll ever come across but I'm only new to this blogging business! 

In my blog the same as before I will be posting mainly about makeup, since I have a serious addiction to the stuff and buy It all the time. 
Hopefully this will consist of pictures and information about beauty hauls I make and information I've learnt.
Maybe even one day branching into tutorials...who knows! 
I've even started myself a little youtube channel  ( I really can't promise that will be any good but I am certainly going to give it a try! )

I'm more often than not found on Instagram, it's my addiction . So give me a wee follow or like
Deborahkane 😘 
I'd like to say I post on twitter just as often but I really really don't 
Debbiekanee 😘 

One day I will manage to get all my user names the same! 

So for now I'm going to post this while I wait on my first little video uploading to youtube, and I will post it in another blog with product info and such :) 

Thanks for visiting my blog! 

Xo debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment