Wednesday 22 October 2014

Skincare regime

Previously in my blog I have posted about skin care, but over the past year my routine has certainly changed! 

These two are my holy grail products,

The world of beauty raves about is the Garnier micellar cleansing water , and my goodness no wonder it is such a steal! It's about £4.99 a bottle, but anytime ive ever bought it is has been on a promotion of some variation. It is perfect for removing all makeup! Even waterproof mascara!  My skin has never taken so kindly to a makeup remover , as they usually all have oil in them and that makes my skin  slimey mess! 

The next lotion I use all the time is my clinique clarifying lotion 3, it works perfectly to keep my skin fresh and much much less oily! It doesn't sting or flare my skin up or dry it out at all!
I would definitely recommend visiting a counter to get a 7 day trial of these products before buying them incase they don't agree with your skin! Once I tried the 7 day allocation I then went back and bought the 30 day kit , just to make sure that everything stayed fine with my skin and I wouldn't waste a full size product! 

These are the only two products I use daily without fail.

I always seem to have commitment issues when it comes to eye creams and moisturisers!

Right now I am varying between, 

The body shop Seaweed mattifying moisture lotion SPF15 
And 
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel

For my moisturisers

And between 
clinique all about eyes 
And 
Kiehls creamy eye treatment with avocado 

Once I finish up the remainder of these products I'll make a decision on which one to repurchase, 
As I really can't make my mind up on which one! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment