Wednesday 22 October 2014

HALLOWEEN MAKEUP


On my youtube I recently uploaded a short video of my candy sugar skull Halloween look !
I decided to post a list of the items I used to create the look!

I'm not the neatest worker I'll admit! But I think the look works being that little bit messy :) 

Product listing.

Print glue stick ( to smooth and conceal the eyebrows ) 
Illamasqua skin base foundation -01 
Topshop grunge stick - unkempt
Illamasqua precision gel liner - infinity
Top shop grunge stick - go go 
Top shop molten eyes - lilac rain
Illamasqua pure pigment - static
Illamasqua pure pigment - android
Essence liquid liner - waterproof 
Topshop facial glue
Top shop glitter pot - iridium 
MAC powder blusher - dolly mix
Top shop kohl duo pencil - we're going home


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-tfzMmS0Pk


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment